Basic Principles of Real Estate
Basic Principles Pre-Licensing Course
Our 100% online licensing course is the trusted source by top agents and brokers throughout the state of Tennessee. Join thousands of others from Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro and many other cities across the state on your real estate journey.
This course will satisfy the 60 hour requirement to sit for the state licensing exam. The 30 Hour New Affiliates Course is required to be completed to be eligible to apply for the Affiliate Broker License.
Our New Affiliates course was designed by industry leading professionals. With more than 80 years of combined experience built into the course, our students gain the knowledge they need to be successful agents from the start. Our expertise and state leading pass rate create an unmatched learning experience for aspiring Tennessee Real Estate Agents.
- 100% online, available for purchase and accessible at anytime.
- Industry leading pass rate on the state licensing exam.
- Support available by phone or email 7 days a week, day or night.
- Electronic flashcards provided, available on computers, tablets, or smart phones.
- All quizzes, review quizzes, and final review are available for unlimited use as study material. New questions shuffle in for each attempt.
- All applicants must submit their fingerprints electronically.
- Course satisfies the 30 hour education requirement to apply for an Affiliate Broker license after successfully completing the Tennessee Affiliate Broker License Examination. (60 Hour Basic Principles of Real Estate Course is required to be eligible to sit for the examination)