Basic Principles of Real Estate
Basic Principles Pre-Licensing Course
Our 100% online licensing course is the trusted source by top agents and brokers throughout the state of Tennessee. Join thousands of others from Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro and many other cities across the state on your real estate journey.
This course will satisfy the 60 hour requirement to sit for the state licensing exam. The 30 Hour New Affiliates Course is required to be completed to be eligible to apply for the Affiliate Broker License.
Tennessee Affiliate Broker License Requirements
The requirements to obtain your Tennessee Affiliate Broker Real Estate License are listed below. The information you need for your fingerprints will be emailed to you after signing up for the course. The Tennessee Basic Principles Pre-License Course covers the 60 hour real estate education requirement to sit for the licensing examination and the 30 hour New Affiliate course is required to be eligible to apply for the license. A full list of requirements can be found by clicking here.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must obtain and submit digital fingerprints for your application.
- Must complete the 60 Hour Basic Principles of Real Estate Course.
- Must pass the state real estate exam with a score of 70% or higher, the exam is administered by PSI.
- Must complete the 30 Hour New Affiliates Courses to be eligible to apply for your license (this can be taken before taking the exam).
- Apply for your license with the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, all applicable forms and required documentation can be found on the TREC website here.